Makoto ReikiDo Practice Group
May 3 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
An event every 2 months that begins at 1:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until November 15, 2020
Makoto ReikiDo Program supports Practitioners move through the external to the inner practices of the system, slowly breaking down accumulated old patterns to rediscover their inner bright light. All Reiki practitioners are welcome.
- 1st Sunday alternate monthly from 1-3.30pm
- A donation of $20-30 is recommended, envelopes available
Caron is a Reiki Master/Teacher/Practitioner in both Western and Japanese systems and Founder of Makoto ReikiDo and a Practitioner at the Tibetan Buddhist Rime Institute.
- Motivation and precept meditation
- Focused practice techniques
- Discussion and support
- A bite to eat and a cuppa
For information please contact Caron via: