Offer Flowers to Arya Tara
Khentrul Rinpoche says the Divine female nature is nurturing and abundant like a fertile land. We would like to offer the Arya Tara statue an abundant garden. The key to creating abundance in our lives is through our generosity. So together from our heart, let us offer the new Arya Tara white marble statue a land of beauty to inspire as many beings as possible towards the Dharma. In a fertile land a small seed grows huge. If we purposely plant, they grow a lot. Whoever has generosity has everything because generosity is the starting point of the 6 perfections.
We will continuously plant new flowers in her garden to ensure it is always blooming.
From the sutra Distinguishing the Aspects of Karma (Lanam Je): There are ten benefits of offering flowers [to objects such as the buddhas, statues, stupas, scriptures, etc.]:
1. One becomes like a flower in the world. (You will be very beautiful; everyone will be attracted and amazed to look at you and will remember seeing you.)
2. The sense of smell will never degenerate. (Some people have sicknesses in the nose so that the sense of smell doesn’t function.)
3. One will never have bad body odor. (This will be completely purified.)
4. A smell of scented nectar will come from the body.
5. The smell of the morality of the person will spread in all directions and corners.
6. One will be a leader of the world. (One will be a leader of people, of the world, of holy beings.)
7. One will achieve beautiful attractive things.
8. One will have great wealth.
9. One will be reborn in a higher rebirth.
10. One will quickly achieve enlightenment, the great liberation.