- This event has passed.
Wisdom in Action with Khentrul Rinpoché
November 8, 2017 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30pm on Wednesday, repeating until November 15, 2017
One event on November 29, 2017 at 7:30pm
We are very happy to announce that Khentrul Rinpoché will be giving three-part teaching series on Wednesday nights at the Rimé Institute in Belgrave starting on the 8th of November and running until the 22nd of November. These teaching will cover a variety of topics including:
- Genuine Happiness and its Causes
- The Secret Meaning of Shambhala
- The Relationship of Shambhala and the Rimé Philosophy
- The Profound Wisdom of Other-Emptiness
- How Kalachakra Integrates All Teachings and Makes Practice Easy
The classes will start at 7:30 pm and run until 9:30 pm. Everyone is welcome.
Suggested donations for these events are:
|Non-Members:||$20 AUD||$45 AUD|
|Members:||$10 AUD||$30 AUD|