- This event has passed.
Knowing Your True Nature with Khentrul Rinpoché
May 18 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on May 18, 2018 at 7:30pm
One event on May 19, 2018 at 7:30pm
One event on May 20, 2018 at 10:00am
Within each of us is an extraordinary potential for love and compassion that is capable of completely transforming the way that we experience our world. Through the ancient wisdom of the Kalachakra teachings it is possible to unlock this potential and manifest a sublime realm of experience, free from all forms of suffering and conflict.
Join Khentrul Rinpoche for an inspirational series of teachings on how to know the deepest level of your reality through the profound wisdom of the Kalachakra Path.
@ Reading Room, Holme Building, Science Road, Camperdown, NSW 2006
- Thur. 17 May: 4:30 – 6:00pm: Public Talk on the Nature of the Mind
@ 90-92 Church Street, Camperdown, NSW 2050
- Fri 18 May: 7.30 – 9pm: Demystifying the Sublime Realm of Shambhala
- Sat 19 May: 7.30 – 9pm: The Greatness of the Vajra Yogas of Kalachakra
- Sun 20 May: 10am – 4pm: Entering the Profound Path of Vajra Yoga
|Fri or Sat||$20||$15|
|Sunday (All Day)||$60||$55|
*Tickets will also be available at the door. However bookings advised to avoid disappointment.
Methods of Payment
You can make payments for this tour via any of the following methods:
- Money Order: Please make payable to Tibetan Buddhist Rime Institute (can be posted to: 1584 Burwood Highway, Belgrave 3160 Victoria, Australia.)
- Direct Debit: Tibetan Buddhist rime Institute Inc. Bank: ANZ. BSB: 013 457
Account: 4944-47223 (Please include your surname as a reference)
- Make payment for the desired tickets using one of the methods described above.
- Fill out the following registration form making sure to include the reference information for your payment.
- Once we have confirmed the payment, we will contact you via email to confirm your registration.
Got a question regarding this event?
Please contact us at – email@example.com
or Julie on 0487 440 140