Coffs Harbour Public Talk The Hidden Meaning of World Peace
November 15 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Peace is possible. Take a moment to imagine a world free of competition, greed and strife. A world where we can all live peacefully in balance with our environment and with each other. For more than two thousand years, the mystical stories of Shambhala have been a sign of hope, marked by a common quest for peace and harmony. Shambhala shows what can be achieved if we focus our energy on experiencing this profound nature of our reality.
Khentrul Rinpoché will help us understand the hidden meaning of Shambhala, it’s special connection to our earth and why it’s teachings, the ancient wisdom of Kalachakra are so important to help us overcome the problems of this world, especially in turbulent times of disagreement. The Kalachakra (wheel of time) explains in detail how we can harmonize our bodies and mind with our environment, creating the causes for personal and global peace to arise. These profound methods transcend any one spiritual tradition and are beneficial for anyone looking for a way to contribute to our global peace.
Casuarina Steiner School Hall, 4 Gentle St, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
For details please call Adrian on 0499 437 792
Methods of Payment
You can make payment via any of the following methods:
- Money Order: Please make payable to Tibetan Buddhist Rime Institute(can be posted to: 1584 Burwood Highway, Belgrave 3160 Victoria, Australia.
- Direct Debit: Tibetan Buddhist rime Institute Inc. Bank: ANZ. BSB: 013-479 Account: 4944-47223 (Please include your surname as a reference)
- Make the payment using one of the methods described above.
- Fill out the registration form making sure to include the reference information for your payment.
- Once we have confirmed the payment, we will contact you via email to confirm your registration