Become a Member
How do I become a member?
To join, please complete the instructions below. Once we receive your registration, we will contact you to confirm that your membership is active.
|TBRI Regular Membership:
|TBRI Family Membership:
For more than one person in a single family or relationship.
|TBRI Concession Membership:
For students, seniors or anyone with a valid concession card.
|Cash||Please pay the full amount for your membership at the temple located at: 1584 BURWOOD HIGHWAY, BELGRAVE, VIC 3160|
|Cheque||You can also pay via cheque or money order payable to: TIBETAN BUDDHIST RIMÉ INSTITUTE INC.|
|Bank Transfer||If you would like to make monthly payments, then you can setup a recurring direct debit transfer at your local bank. Please use the
Name: Tibetan Buddhist Rime Institute Inc.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that you include your initial and surname when making payments
Benefits of Local Membership
Once registered, you will be entitled to:
- Attend all regular classes for no additional cost.
- Receive discounted rates on special events and retreats.
How is the money from membership fees used?
The money that we collect is used to pay for things such as:
- Temple maintenance
- Payment of utilities and other costs of operations
- Providing basic room and board for full-time volunteers
- Covering incidental costs related to special events and so forth.